Hi All! First off, I really love Veusz - it is powerful and produces really
high-quality output. I also really enjoy the fact that it is written in
Python as that is my language of choice.

I've been playing around with for the last few days and I am unable to
figure out how to make the following happen: suppose I have 2 data sets with
different ranges in say the vertical axis. Then I use the "Hide object"
option to hide one of them. Is there any way for the vertical axis to now be
scaled to fit only the visible data set? This is what happens under similar
circumstances in xmgrace and I was wondering if it can happen here.

Also, I was wondering if it is possible to use the new object-oriented
approach to create graphs not only from the embedding python interface but
also from a .vsz file itself.
Thanks,
Sergei