My hope was that I can plot that data the same way I did it with gnuplot! But
more comfortable so a client can do himself if I give him a docu...

Have you seen that screenshot of the main-window showing the tooltip? I'll
reattach it, if veusz can do what I need in a mouse-over there must be a way to
do it as a graph!!! If there's no way to plot the graph the tooltip show's I'ld
prefer a script! As I've never done such a script and have nearly no experience
in scripting I'm happy about any hint!!! Because this way I could setup a
toolchain I could give to the client!

Greetz
Mirco

<<inline: Graph.png>>