Hi all!
First of all, thank you very much for VUESZ, it is really simple and effective.
Since I discovered it I'm using it everyday.

I'm trying to write an importPlugin to read the log files of a process control
system I use at work.
The problem is that the first column of data is a time-stamp in iso data format
(YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.ss), but in the "Import plugins" page I cannot find
a class able to import DateTime datasets (ImportDatasetDateTime ???).

I'd like to know if there is a way to overcome this or if you are planning to
add this feature in the future.

I could read my log files with VUESZ converting them to the standard VUESZ
format with a script, but this way I cannot link VUESZ plots to original data,
so I think it would be better to use an ImportPlugin.

Thank you,
Valerio.