Hi,

I'm trying do away with QDP/PLT when generating plots from XSPEC. So far,
Veusz has been a welcome break from the tedious PLT interface and its
working great when importing spectra etc from QDP files. However, I can't
quite get QDP contour plots to work.

I've got a saved QDP contour plot which is 200x100 in size. Is there a
"correct" way of loading this file into Veusz (if it is possible)?
Importing the QDP file straight off gives me 101 datasets with a size of
201 but this doesn't play well with the contour plot function. Importing as
a 2D dataset doesn't seem to work due to the formatting in the file (lines
linked with "-"). Is there a work arounf for this?

Also, when opened in QDP its possible to have several contours
corresponding to, for example, 90%, 99% and 99.9% confidence levels.
Assuming its possible to load in the QDP contour plot, how would I go about
emulating the multiple-contour behaviour in Veusz?

Cheers,
Jason