Hi there,

it might be a silly question, but I think I haven't understood the fit widget in
Veusz yet. I tried to plot a regression line to my scatter plot with the fit
widget. I selected the x- and y dataset (both without errors) and evaluated the
"fit function" button and received the following: "Warning: No errors on y
values. Assuming 5% errors. Fit data not equal in length. Not fitting."
Looking at the example document, I realised that the fit function there
(specified as a+b*x) does not look linear at all. So I guess it is doing
something completly different from what I thaught it would do. Can anybody give
me some advice? Is there any other way to plot regression lines in Veusz?

Thanks,

Markus