On 08/03/13 09:49, Jeremy Sanders wrote:
I'm currently making a beta for 1.17 (version 1.16.99). There are Linux
and Windows binaries here:

http://download.gna.org/veusz/testing/

Please let me know if there are any new bugs or crashes.

Ok, there is also a Mac OS X binary there. I'd really appreciate some feedback on that one, as I've updated the Mac system so I could get a recent Qt version using Cocoa. It should run on i386/x86_64 10.6+, but there were a lot of hoops to get multiarch working properly.

I've noticed a bug where the splash screen sits there indefinitely, until you click on the Veusz icon in the dock again. Is this just me or is it a real bug?

Jeremy