Dear Fabian

On 06/25/2015 06:13 PM, Fabian Braennstroem wrote:

I just tried to install the lastest binary on a opensuse 13.1.
When I start veusz, I get the error that it is missing libSM.so.6, but
actually
this is in /usr/lib64.
Do you have an idea, how I can correct this.

The Veusz binary is 32 bit. I suspect you only have the 64 bit version of libSM.so.6. I'm not familiar with SuSE, but there are probably 32 bit X11 compatibility libraries which can be installed.

I believe there are also native openSUSE packages available which are likely a better option
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=science&package=python-veusz

Unfortunately I only have time to make 32 bit linux and windows versions of Veusz. If anyone is interested in helping with this, please let me know.

Cheers

Jeremy