From: Sabya Sachi Chatterjee <sa...@iopb.res.in>
Date: Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 5:43 PM
Subject: Some symbol and filling the curves
To: veusz-discuss@gna.org

Hi,

            I was trying to write the sum over symbol in the y-axis label,
but I cant find it. could anyone help me to solve this issue.

Another important point is that, I cant fill the area between two different
curve. Where Mathematica and other softwares can do that.
For example I have a probability amplitude as a function of energy. It has
maximum value and minimum value at each energy value. So how can I fill the
area between minimum and maximum.
Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & regards
Sabya