<<I don't agree with American politics (or a lot of UK politics under Labour)>>
<<but I would never start banging on about it on VFB.>>

OKAAAAYYY then

When i open my email i firstly delete all emails whose titles dont interest me,
i suggest you do the same.

My Grandchildren are alive, healthy, and doing well.

My Nephew made it back safe from the Gulf with all bits attached.

I do not share the religious beliefs of a number of the VFB members but never
take offense at their beliefs or their requests for prayers.  I understand the
comfort taken by others from their beliefs and wish them well.

I don't live in the US and my low opinions of their political leaders would
have little to offer so I don't.

BUT I WOULD LIKE IT MADE CLEAR THAT I, IAIN SHORT, DID NOT AND NEVER HAVE VOTED
FOR TONY BLAIR, GORDON BROWN, PRESCOTT, MANDELSON, BECKET OR ANY OTHER MEMBER
OF THE BLOODY LABOR PARTY.  THE DAMAGE THEY HAVE DONE TO MY COUNTRY IS NOT MY
FAULT.....

Please - Could we now get back to fly tying as a topic, and would someone
please identify their swap for which have tied streamer flies, Ive lost track...

iain

If you wish to comment on this email please respond directly to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] not via the VFB