OK, Thomas is # 23.  But, if you would like, I can make you #23 and
Thomas # 22.  In any event, we only have two vacancies. As for being an
Old Fart, you definitely qualify, and a grumpy one too! :-P

JIMMY D

This will be interesting. As I'm no 22 and Thomas is #22 as well, each
of us has to tie 12,5 flies. Thomas, do you want to ty the first half
the the 13th fly, and I do the 2nd part or should we switch this?