ok, Jimmy,
I take spot no 22, Thomas can use the 23. He is located in Switzerland,
that's high in the mountains, not as low as here in Cologne. therefore
he deserves the larger number. that's ok with me.
Question is now for me, if he has to use a larger hook. Being no 23 and
I'm no 22, his hooks must be larger. And therefore the question is, if
he should ty a wet fly, and I have to do a dry fly. Wet flies are older
than dry flies, and he is older than me, he should ty the wet.

BTW: if this swap has only old farts, are there any rules or obligations
for the widows. Maybe the deadline of the swap extends beyond the
lifespan of the individual tyers, Jimmy should define a plan for this.
An other risk is that old farts often forget, what they have to do.
Jimmy should send out reminders very often, otherwise he might not get
in any flies.
But why is he waiting for flies? I have to go through all my old mails.
What are mails.

forgot my name

Can anybody tell me why there is a 'send' button on this panel. I click
with the mouse on it, let's see what happens.