Chuck:

  It's the Mustad's that aren't in production anymore.  As far as the Tiemco
goes, I'm pretty sure they still make them.  It's the other way around the
Mustad is smaller than the Tiemco.  To give you an idea of what you're
getting.  If I tie in public, since I'm usually tying warm water or salt water
flies, and sometimes the trout only folks will make a comment about us not
really  being fly tyers since we only tie large flies, I carry a fly tied on
the the TMC hook in a small plastic case with a magnifier in the lid so the fly
can be seen otherwise it looks like a speck of dust.  I'm not sure I posted
this before but here is a link to the Smallest Fly Project.  I've got a fly in
it and so does Tony.  There a nice picture the Mustad size 32 at the top.

http://www.danica.com/flytier/sfp_previewx/sfp_preview.htm

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."