Charlie will be missed by everybody he touched. I happy that he's out of pain
and will spend his time fishing the greatest stream of all. I'll never forget
the night he was explaining to me how a crow tournament worked. I was in
stitches.

The folks at http://flyfishingarkansasandmissouri.yuku.com/ are working on a
memorial. You might read the thread under General Discussions there.