Sorry about missing my QFTD's this week, but it's been a little
overwhelming, what with taking care of our twin grandsons and
transporting son Joe back and forth to doc/hospital - three trips, MRI,
TESTS, RE-TESTS and finally for the operation.  All ended well though,
for Joe's arthroscpoic back surgery was a whopping success. He's been
pain free since the operation on Wednesday.  A little piece of bone
about finger nail size was pressing on his sciatic nerve.  Pain left as
soon as doc removed it. Thanks for keeping Joe and his family in your
prayers.

I'll resume the daily quotes next Monday.

JIMMY D

JIMMY D. MOORE    jdmo...@fishgame.com

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.