tHIS MIGHT BE A REPEAT, BUT PROBABLY VERY APPROPRIATE FOR MANY OF US.  IT SURE
IS FOR ME.

JIMMY D

"I carry fewer flies each year, and less gear. Each year I watch a little more,
fish a little less. My expertise with a fly rod, such as it is, fails to
improve much."

Christopher Camuto - A Fly Fisherman's Blue Ridge - 1990

JIMMY D. MOORE    jdmo...@fishgame.com

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.