From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: Foam bodies and cutting them
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:19:10 -0600

for the list
Joe..........what happened??????????????? Were you there?????????????????????
The show in Brighton, Missouri i mean.............? mark

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:46:00 -0500
Subject: [VFB] Re: Foam bodies and cutting them
From: jfusc...@gmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

Ian -

You asked about adhesives to use with foam.  I have always used plain old
Rubber Cement and I have never had a problem with it separating.

I take two pieces of foam and liberally coat one side of each with rubber
cement.  After the cement has become tacky, I carefully place the two pieces
together, press them and hold them together for a few minutes.  I then set them
aside to dry for at least an hour.  When they are dry, I trim them to size with
a metal straight edge and a single edge razor blade or razor knife.

--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com