  From: DonO
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:16 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Post My Mess - photos

  Ashley et al,
  I think you can post your photos right here without getting water-boarded.
With the 'rich' format, there's an 'insert picture' icon in the mail toolbar.
It works great, too.  If your photo is too large once inserted, just click on
it and drag it to a smaller proportion using the lower right corner grip.