FOR MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] QFTD
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:34:31 -0600

for the list
What fool thinks "he" can set a hook (on a trout) at 110 ft.
rotflmao............

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:16:26 -0700
From: rdzieg...@yahoo.com
Subject: [VFB] QFTD
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

"One of the problems is that everyone wants a five-weight to cast one hundred
and ten feet."

Jim Lepage  Orvis   JUly/Aug 2009 "American Angl;er"

Rick

PS  I am not one of those.  Rarely do I go over 40 feet in a cast. IF on the
shore I will catch a tree or in the canoe I move the canoe to be more accurate.

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it
out.