Got my first cutthroat yesterday up near the Gunnison, there are some nice
shops and owners in the area for sure.  We just arrived in Delta via a very
scenic long cut over Rt 92 instead of Rt 50, they don't have many guard
rails around here, but we got to see the gorge and a few other things
without dropping off the earth.

Peggy B

--
Peggy Brenner