Mark sends

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: International Fly Tying Symposium
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:57:32 -0600

Rick, i think it's poor "reprotying" AND repro-typing as well.....on your
part.....................................j/k.........................it's
unfortunate, but for whatever reason.....warm water fly fishing and fly tying
just don't get the attention they deserve.........i think perhaps, the glamor
is just not there..............the average newbee just isn't WOWED by scenes of
a backyard farm pond, like he is by the New Zealand mountains in the background
of a river to nowhere.............know-what-i-mean? Put me, on a farm pond with
pound and half Gills and a two wt. rod..........and **** i'm happier than a
sissy in a boys camp.....but the magizines and the shows want everyone there to
be "Lured" (into purchases) by way of scenes of the Gaspe
Penninsula.......Alaska, or Norway........pretty hard to sell two week
excursions on a farm pond. It's just the way it is................but be
happy...........you've pretty much got those ponds all to yourself most of the
time. And Gills is good eats.