Hi reuven how are thing down under long time no talk lol I'll see what I
have for you send me your address ok
dave

-----Original Message-----
From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Reuven Segal
Sent: November 3, 2009 11:41 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Odd Hooks Sought

Hi all:
Wishing to purchase salmon (any types) and streamer hooks (long or
interesting).
Not too worried with regards to numbers, sizes and so forth. Both are
hard or simply impossible to access here in Aus.
Any odd mix of hooks will do. Leftovers, "imperfects", 'irregulars',
whatevers,.......I am just after something interesting to
tie on, and not necessarily to fish on. Size 1 or larger saltwater hooks
also cool.

Able to do a swap for something or pay some cash. Good chance to clear
out your odds and ends.

Thanks to all,