  From: Niclas Runarsson
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:28 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Nick.....

  Can't say what the Bencside Introduction reveals... but the Benchside
Reference reveals no patterns... or recipes, if you want. It's a step-by-step
book packed with TECHNIQUES. One 'Wings'-chapter, one 'Bodies'-chapter etc
etc... separate moments. You simply cannot tie an entire fly using only one
step-by-step.

  Some people build houses while another group of people are supplying the
bricks for it.
  Benchside Reference shows you how to make the bricks... a wide range of
different bricks

  It's a book that digs really deep into fly-tying.