Thanks. I’m open for anything, but if I come to Sowbug next week, it’ll be
to visit & fish.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph Fusco, Sr.
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:16 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Wierd Catches was QUOTE FOR THE DAY

JB -

I'm sure you could tie for the Sowbug.  Not all of us tie at the artistic
level of Mark and Don.  If you can tie to throw but not to show - as they do
- you can tie there.  Many beginning tiers get their first experience tieing
for the public at shows like the Sowbug.  Don't underate yourself.

--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to:  <mailto:jfusc...@gmail.com> jfusc...@gmail.com