We forgive you.
Tony

--- On Thu, 11/12/09, J Balmer <jbal...@a5.com> wrote:

From: J Balmer <jbal...@a5.com>
Subject: [VFB] Re: Wierd Catches was QUOTE FOR THE DAY
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:06 PM

That’s pretty funny, I saw the 18, 19 & 20 & made an
unwarranted assumption. In that case, I think I can book the tripJ

From:
vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony
Spezio

Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:15 PM

To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

  J, If you come down for the Sowbug next week, you will be
  a bit late or early.

  It is on March of 2010

  Tony