  From: chuckalexan...@hughes.net
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 1:55 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Pre formed foam popper heads???

  Alan: Thanks, but I can't find popper bodies there. I typed in both "popper
body" and "popper bodies" into the search bar, and then I went to the fly tying
section too. I must be overlooking them, Chuck

  Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ