  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 5:31 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Staying on list

        I had planned to sign off after I sent in my Christmas fly but it seems
that several members will do the same. I feel that I should not be responsible
for this so I will be staying. I have been with this list since day one and I
guess I will miss it if I was to leave.
        I have been asked to post this to keep others from leaving the list. We
have lost too many already.
        Christmas fly was sent in today.