Nice. That should work for crappie too.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of chuckalexan...@hughes.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:26 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Pink Panfish Producer rope dubbed

Most of you know that I tie mostly (cause it has caught me and my family
THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of bluegills over the years) a pattern I call the
"Pink Panfish Producer". Well, the particular shade of pink chenille I use
for the bodies is getting harder and harder for me to find. So, when I
bought and watched Don O's video, and found that I had some hot ink ice
dubbing I had an idea to try it. Well, here are the results and I like it
better than the original cause it's buggier and it's even pinker which is
what the bluegills seem to LOVE cause I've tried the fly in every other
color in the rainbow but with not nearly the same success as the hot pink.
Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ
_ipgZ
Please see our all time low prices for the wintertime