I have caught a few crappie on this patterns. A few bass as well. In fact, I
caught a 4 pound plus bass on one..Only bad part about this pattern is that it
works sooo good for me, I hesitate to try new patterns LOL, Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: J Balmer
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:34 AM
  Subject: RE: [VFB] Pink Panfish Producer rope dubbed

  Nice. That should work for crappie too.

  From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of chuckalexan...@hughes.net
  Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:26 PM
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Subject: [VFB] Pink Panfish Producer rope dubbed

  Most of you know that I tie mostly (cause it has caught me and my family
THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of bluegills over the years) a pattern I call the "Pink
Panfish Producer". Well, the particular shade of pink chenille I use for the
bodies is getting harder and harder for me to find. So, when I bought and
watched Don O's video, and found that I had some hot ink ice dubbing I had an
idea to try it. Well, here are the results and I like it better than the
original cause it's buggier and it's even pinker which is what the bluegills
seem to LOVE cause I've tried the fly in every other color in the rainbow but
with not nearly the same success as the hot pink. Chuck

  Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ
  Please see our all time low prices for the wintertime