While we're talking fly rods, I'll share mine with you.
I have nothing really fancy except my Orvis Madison
bamboo and the thomas & Thomas.  I couldn't have
afforded either.  The orvis Madison was given to me
as my retirement gift, included a CFO 4wt reel. Cost
$1500.  The Thomas & Thomas I won in the local TU
raffle a couple years ago.  It's custom made by "One
Shot Outdoors" of San Antonio has a Tibor reel and
cost is $ 900 +. Considerably out of my league.
The rest I've picked up here and there.

Cahill Crystal River, graphite 8' 5 wt
Scientific Angler graphite 9' 6 wt
South Bend Trophy Tamer graphite 8' 5 wt
Wright & McGill Trailmaster fiberglass pack rod 7' 4 wt
Wright & McGill Bean's fiberglass Pack rod 7' 6 wt
Wright & McGill Featherlite fiberglass, 7' 4 wt
Wright & McGill Featherlite fiberglass  6 1/2' 4 wt
White River Dogwood Canyon graphite 7' 4wt
White River Dogwood Canyon graphite 7' 5 wt
Cortland Pro Cast fiberglass- 7' 5 wt
HI bamboo 8' 6 wt
Orvis bamboo, no markings except reel seat. 8' 5 wt
but reel seat,  ferrules and guides are definitely Orvis
The Ponil, bamboo custom made by me. 5 ' 1 wt
The Rayado bamboo custom made by me 5 1/2  1 wt
Orvis Madison Penn's Creek bamboo7' 4 wt
W.W. Griggs graphite 6' 3 wt
Thomas & Thomas graphite 8' 4 wt
Gallatin "The Executive" 5 1/2 ft 3/4 wt.

I have 4-5 other bamboo rods that I need to refurbish,
but don't seem to have the time.

JIMMY D