Haha....

ALL BAR CUES !!!  ROTFL       JK

Buggs
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jimmy D. Moore
  To: Virtual Fly Box ; Fly Fishing World ; Hill Coountry Fly Fishers
  Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:33 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Jimmy's fly rod collection

  While we're talking fly rods, I'll share mine with you.
  I have nothing really fancy except my Orvis Madison
  bamboo and the thomas & Thomas.  I couldn't have
  afforded either.  The orvis Madison was given to me
  as my retirement gift, included a CFO 4wt reel. Cost
  $1500.  The Thomas & Thomas I won in the local TU
  raffle a couple years ago.  It's custom made by "One
  Shot Outdoors" of San Antonio has a Tibor reel and
  cost is $ 900 +. Considerably out of my league.
  The rest I've picked up here and there.

  Cahill Crystal River, graphite 8' 5 wt
  Scientific Angler graphite 9' 6 wt
  South Bend Trophy Tamer graphite 8' 5 wt
  Wright & McGill Trailmaster fiberglass pack rod 7' 4 wt
  Wright & McGill Bean's fiberglass Pack rod 7' 6 wt
  Wright & McGill Featherlite fiberglass, 7' 4 wt
  Wright & McGill Featherlite fiberglass  6 1/2' 4 wt
  White River Dogwood Canyon graphite 7' 4wt
  White River Dogwood Canyon graphite 7' 5 wt
  Cortland Pro Cast fiberglass- 7' 5 wt
  HI bamboo 8' 6 wt
  Orvis bamboo, no markings except reel seat. 8' 5 wt
  but reel seat,  ferrules and guides are definitely Orvis
  The Ponil, bamboo custom made by me. 5 ' 1 wt
  The Rayado bamboo custom made by me 5 1/2  1 wt
  Orvis Madison Penn's Creek bamboo7' 4 wt
  W.W. Griggs graphite 6' 3 wt
  Thomas & Thomas graphite 8' 4 wt
  Gallatin "The Executive" 5 1/2 ft 3/4 wt.

  I have 4-5 other bamboo rods that I need to refurbish,
  but don't seem to have the time.

  JIMMY D