TINY FLY SWAO

Limit:  First 10 tyers (including me, that makes 11)   but you only
tie 10 flies.
        NO increase.  TEN.  MAXIMUM.  No extras.  First come first
served and all that stuff.

FLIES:  Ten size 28, size 30 or size 32 flies (if you want one of your own,
you can tie another for yourself and keep it).

Flies are due to me by February 15.  (Short time - 6 weeks)

Flies not here by then will be returned.

Include postage.  $2.00 for U.S.  Don't know what for O.U.S.

Send flies to me at
        Allan Fish
        614 Brushwood Way
        Greenwood, IN 46142

ONLY SEVEN PLACES LEFT - DON'T DELAY!!

1.  Bob Haering
2.  Al Fish
3.  Rene Zillman
4.  George Vincent
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

a.
--
Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN

VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at
<http://www.linesend.com>http://www.linesend.com