From: "Allan Fish" <afi...@sbcglobal.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2010 12:51:22 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [VFB] THREE PLACES LEFT

TINY FLY SWAP

Limit:  First* 10* tyers (including me, that makes* 11*)   but you_
only tie* 10* flies_.

        NO increase.  TEN.  MAXIMUM.  No extras.  First come first
served and all that stuff.

FLIES:  Ten size 28, size 30* or* size 32 flies (if you want one of
your own,

you can tie another for yourself and keep it).

Flies are due to me by February 15.  (Short time - 6 weeks)

Flies not here by then will be returned.

Include postage.  $2.00 for U.S.  Don't know what for O.U.S.

Send flies to me at

        Allan Fish
        614 Brushwood Way
        Greenwood, IN 46142

ONLY THREE PLACES LEFT - DON'T DELAY!!

1.  Bob Haering
2.  Al Fish
3.  Don Ordes (first to respond - somehow got left off)
4.  Rene Zillman
5.  George Vincent
6.  Jerry McKaughan
7.  Peggy Brnner