You made it to Arkansas
Tony

--- On Tue, 1/26/10, Bob Scarbrough <a69ju...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Bob Scarbrough <a69ju...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [VFB] Something different , Our backgrounds
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 9:46 AM

Im not sure Im even getting through.

Robert Scarbrough

From: rustyh...@centurytel.net
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:01:59 -0800

I grew up in MN and have always fished. Started out with a Zebco 202 reel and
rod with a bobber and worm. Worked up to spinning and then was determined to
learn flyfishing. After a steep learning curve, I started to get the hang of
it. Took up flytying too. Learning on those small, brushy streams gave me a
sidearm stroke that I still can't get rid of.  Microsoft moved me out to the
Seattle area where I got exposed to big rivers, big fish and the sheer joy of
throwing a speyrod across the entire river.

These days, I run a small fly company that features my flies and some of my
friend's. I travel all over the world in search of all types of fish in all
types of water -- but always with a flyrod. My girlfriend took up flyfishing,
caught her first trout on a dry and uses nothing but a dryfly now. When home
(in WA), I fish the steelhead streams around my house and the great trout
fishing on the east side of the mountains.

I have one son who is in college and is turning 20. He is a heck of a
flyfisher.