you can send the box to them and always have them send it back to you or bring
it to you later.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: scott bearden
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:13 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Shipping flies

  I have never mailed flies out before and I am about to send out a few to a
family member in Oklahoma who wants to make a shadow box of some of my flies.
It occurred to me that I needed to protect them in transit and so I found an
old cheap fly box that I can live without. If this gets to be a habit I don't
want to buy cheap fly boxes. For those of you that mail out dry flies
routinely, what do you use that is cheap and disposable to protect them in
transit?

  Thanks,

  Scott Bearden