Depends on what customs office they hit. I wouldn't mislabel a package
in today's climate. So when some inspectors see artificial fishing
flies, they feel obligated to open the package and check for possible
CITES violations. If they find a feather they'll request proper
certification from the addressee, at a big price!!! Way too much
hassle for me!

cheers
Paul