To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fanatic Swap...

Nick,

 You can label mine  as:  Craft Bead Eyed Dragon Fly

Just a note  about the material for the wings.  They are fibers from
sparkle organza.
Gary Borger prefers them for spinner wings.   I paid $2.00 for
a lifetime supply at a fabric shop found in the section for wedding gown
fabrics.
The lady  wondered what I was going to do with half a yard of silver
organza.  It
certainly wasn't enough for a dress for me. LOL   She seemed happy with my
explanation of fly tying dragonflies.

Gary L Webb

            "Niclas
            Runarsson"
            <niclas.runarsson                                          To
            @soderhamn.com>           <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
            vfb-m...@googlegr
            oups.com                                              Subject
                                      [VFB] Fanatic Swap...

            02/06/2010 05:47
            PM

            Please respond to
            vfb-m...@googlegr
                oups.com

A fresh one at the bottom of the list... I bet there will be a few "why
didn't I sign up":ers out there now. LOL

http://www.swedneckflyfishing.com/flyswaps.htm

/Nick