"Don Ordes"
             <f...@tribcsp.com>
             vfb-m...@googlegr         <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
             oups.com                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/08/2010 10:55          Re: [VFB] Fanatic Swap...
             AM

             Please respond to
             vfb-m...@googlegr
                 oups.com

Could have been. You know, one of those gownless straps.
But with no money for matching shoes and bag......

Gary,
Wasn't that for you damsel-fly outfit?

D&R,
Buggs