From: Bob Scarbrough <a69ju...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [VFB] Vises
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 2:30 PM

I have a general question about vises.  Whats the differences between the lower
priced (100 and below) and the higher priced models?  I am thinking of
upgrading but dont know if I need to, I have a Danvise and like it, course its
the only one Ive owned so I dont know any different.

Bob Scarbrough

a69ju...@hotmail.com