To: "VFB Mail" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:49 PM
Subject: [VFB] Re: WOW!

Don,

It is 38 pages long, so it is too much to summarize here, but
basically if you are a fisherman, or duck hunter for that matter, and
live within 100 miles of a coastline, you should be lighting the
cigars, popping the champagne, and slapping each other on the backs
because for the first time since Teddy Roosevelt the government is
siding with hunters and fisherman instead of lobbyist backed
corporations.

<http://www.whitehouse.gov/assets/documents/09_17_09_Interim_Report_of_Task_Force_FINAL2.pdf>