*Don -*
**
*I don't think you want Jr. to tie flies for the swap.  He's never picked up
a bobbin in his life.  I'm in though!!  I'll tye a Diving Caddis Soft
Hackle.  Haven't decided yet if it will be a bead head.*

*--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International
Brotherhood of the Flymph and The Virtual Fly Box

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: **jfusc...@gmail.com* <jfusc...@gmail.com>