________________________________
From: Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, March 22, 2010 4:31:17 PM
Subject: [VFB] New Swap Announcement

Rope-dub Swap 2010 !  Swapmeister: Don Ordes

*?? flies by June 1st (depends on how many sign up)

Already signed up: (need fly name)

Rick Zieger-
Larry Johnson-
Joseph Fusco, Jr.-
Peggy Brenner-
Nick Runarsson-
Mike Bliss-
Chuck Alexander-
Ashley Strutt-
Buggs-
Veronica-

*If you would like to be in this swap and have purchased the DVD,
please let me know what you will tie, using the DVD segments as a guide.
If you got a complimentary DVD, you are welcome to join also.

I'm hoping to get all of the DVD segments represented by a swapper,
so that all segments will have fly samples submitted for each swapper.

All flies will have photos placed on a 'Rope-dub Swap 2010- Fly Tiers Page' on
my new website.

Please type in your name below, adding the fly name if you know it now, and hit
reply.

Names:
-Rick Zieger  peacock herl fly of some sort.  been playing with patterns
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

vfb-mail+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.