i will throw one in for the peak nice cam action, solid hold with rotary
best vise for the money
Flydipper

At 10:26 AM 4/12/2010, you wrote:
With all this talk about the Mayfly vise, it seems to me that one of the most underrated vises on the market is the Peak. It offers good value for money (not as good as the Mayfly) as it is about half the price of the equivalent Dyna-Kings and Renzetties.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B.C. Canada