Leave me out of this one lol

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2010, at 6:02 PM, "Neville Gosling" <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> wrote:

It seems that John Ridderbos isn't the only one who was grumpy today. I was
just making a simple (I thought) comment that the Peak vise was underrated. I
am sorry I even bothered now.

'nuff said

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B.C. Canada

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Niclas Runarsson
Sent: April 12, 2010 2:41 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Peak Vise

I wasn't reading into your Peak comments at all. I was only wondering what you
meant with 'equivalent'... the word... to reach a position where I could
actually START to see what you were saying in your comment. Regarding this
subject, I saw two possible definitions. 'Similar functioning' was one of
them... and that was all my question was about.

My link to Dyna-King (or even Dyna-King all together) had nothing to do with
why I asked the question. I mention Dyna-King simply because I know more about
them than I know about Renzetti. If Dyna-King    hadn't been one of the vises
"in the basket", I would have picked the one I knew most about from the ones
that were    there.

But now, with 'similar functioning' from you, my initial question is answered.
So to fill you in on your own wondering...

I don't need painting "reminders" until I've actually started pushing... which
I don't think queries about what someone is saying qualify as. The day I find
that the reminder is not uncalled for and when it comes from a moderator is the
day my reaction will be different.

/Nick