From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joyce Westphal
Sent: August 6, 2010 4:20 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Gudebrod

Is this true for sewing thread as well? I sew with Gudebrod thread from the
fabric store. Joyce

I was on the Gudebrod Pro Staff for 6 or 7 years. They closed down the
program because it was not financially productive. I guess that is the
reason for shutting down the tying thread production too. Personally I think
it was the best tying thread made. Yes, that is my opinion. Now it looks
like all thread production is shut down.
Tony