Rick:  I always enjoy the QFTD.  Thanks for providing us with all the thoughts.
 This one I particularly enjoyed, and forwarded it to many more than usual.  I
intend to retire next spring, and this quote helps with the future
perspective.....
Thanks again

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah

>>> "Rick Zieger" <rdzieg...@yahoo.com> 9/30/2010 8:18 AM >>>
"As my own fishing seasons wind down to a precious few, it's nice to know I'll
be there, as long as I can.  As long as I can bait a hook and make a cast, as
long as I am living, I intend to be fishing."

Ron Schara   "100 Years of Fishing"

Rick