I'm planning to put a set of these on my canoe, and maybe a sail too.

http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/storer/outrigger/index.htm

             "Don Ordes"
             <f...@tribcsp.com>
             vfb-m...@googlegr         <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
             oups.com                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/28/2010 02:35          [VFB] outrigger photo that didn't
             PM                        post

             Please respond to
             vfb-m...@googlegr
                 oups.com