Wayne,

I had to have a good chuckle about Dickerson's coming up on the used market.
They are among some of the most collectible today. I would venture a guess
that even in today's market you might be looking at $5000-10,000. But the
tapers are publicly available and I happen to like them a lot. If you are
looking at fishing collectible tackle, you really can't go wrong with
Granger or Heddon. Both companies made excellent rods that are still today
more affordable than a lot of mainstream graphite.

Scott