Ian Short lives in Northumberland (county) England.  Alnwick or Morpeth
(cities)  I think. ( I remember because I have been there.)
Haven't heard from him.  I saw your posts a while ago......

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah

>>> "Don Ordes" <f...@tribcsp.com> 4/29/2011 2:29 PM >>>

One more time...?

Anyone ever hear again from Iain Short?  He dropped off the list during a swap
and shortly after I got an email from his wife saying he was facing some health
issues.  Then nothing.

Does anyone know where he lives?  Is he still with us?

There's an Iain Short on facebook, but he's dressed in a spider-man suit, and I
don't recognize any fly tying names on his friend's list.  Probably not our
Iain.  Unless he spun off a new personality who thought he was spider-man.
Maybe it was a mental health issue.  I wouldn't know anything about that.

JummyD, is he still a member on the list?

Concerned,