From: Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 5:13 PM
Subject: [VFB] More on Larry

I know many of you are praying and thinking of Larry as I am.  here are the
last two posts form Karl.

June 11, 2011

Shauna reported today at about noon that Larry will be moved from intensive
care to the 10th floor.   He can receive visitors but Shauna said this is not
good yet.   He still is in and out and under rather heavy sedation.   Do not
call yet either.   Shauna will let me now when you can call and visit.   That
includes me too.

His yellow coloring is disappearing.   Billy Rubben (bilirubin) or however you
spell it is 6.   Whatever that means--it is much better than it was before.

So, more tomorrow.

KarlJune 12, 3011   3:58 P.M.

Shauna reports that Larry is doing MUCH better.   The kidneys are doing thier
job and he may not need any more dialysis.  The Dr. just came in.

More tomorrow.

Karl
This is all good news for a great person.

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii