I just talked to Larry.  You can tell the operation took a bunch out of
him.  His voice is weak.  But he is up and around several times a day.  They
are looking at moving him to a rehab center as soon as tomorrow.  I asked if
he had his flytying kit with him.  He said he has thought about it but he
has a tremor in one hand now.  He said there were lots of things he would
have to learn over.  He expressed a great deal of gratitude for everyone on
this list.  He feels a kinship with all of you.  He said the concern and
prayers from you helped.  He was truly blessed.  He was put on the liver
transplant list and three days later he had one.  That apparently is not
usual.  And had it taken much longer we may have lost him.  All I can say
is, one of the good guys was saved.  I told him to get ready as I will be
out there mid-September and we can go fishing.  He thought that might be too
early.  I told him he needed a goal.  I hope he heals quickly but it is nice
just to talk to him.

Mike

--
Mike Bliss